from September 23 to September 25 at Luxexpo!
Explore the variety of ecological products and services
More than 180 international exhibitors will present their ecological products and services featuring different sectors from construction and energy to habitation, lifestyle, mobility and organic food.
To view the complete exhibitor list, please click here
In order to be exhibited at the fair, products have to comply with high ecological standards. This ensures the quality of every exhibited product and service.
This website is presenting information about the Oekofoire 2016. We will update the page with details about the edition 2017 as soon as we start with the planning.
Highlights of this year’s edition:
This year, the Oekofoire presents many innovations and offers a diverse entertainment program for the whole family.
- Thematic „info-points“ where experts will answer all your questions about ecological products.
- All you need to know about ecological construction materials and how to benefit from State aid!
- Culinary specialties from around the world made by Luxemburgish NGO’s
- “Europom”: 250 sq fruit exhibition!
- “FORUM”: 14 Luxemburgish initiatives present their innovative concepts toward social change
- Eco-political discussion at the Mouvement’s booth
- A creative show of upcycled fashion and an exhibition about organic cotton Community Supported Agriculture: let consumers and producers get together
- „Pedestrian check“ and traveling by bus and train
- Award for innovative products and projects
- Photo exhibition with amazing nature shots
- Meco’s youth group presents its activities
- Music, theatre, a children’s crèche and more!
The Oekofoire takes place at Luxexpo (Luxembourg-Kirchberg) from 23-25 September 2016 in the halls 2 and 3!
10 circuit de la Foire Internationale
Have a look at the Oekofoire floor plan (PDF download)
Friday, September 23: from 2 pm – 9 pm
Saturday, September 24: from 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday, September 25: from 10 am – 6 pm
Getting to Oekofoire by bus
- Bus line 18 : (P+R Kockelscheuer) – Gare – Kirchberg Luxexpo/Entrée Sud
(P+R Kockelscheuer Patinoire) – Gare quai 1 – Paris/Zitha quai 1 – Martyrs – Hamilius quai 1 – Fondation Pescatore quai 1 – bd K. Adenauer – bd P. Frieden – Luxexpo/Entrée Sud
Way back from Luxexpo/Entrée Sud from 09:29 to 18:59 every 10 minutes
Luxexpo/Entrée Sud – bd P. Frieden – bd K. Adenauer – Fondation Pescatore quai 2 – Hamilius quai 2 – Martyrs – Paris/Zitha quai 3 – Gare quai 102 – (P+R Kockelscheuer Patinoire)
- Bus line 20 : Hamm – Cents – Clausen – Centre – Kirchberg Poutty Stein (Luxexpo)
- Bus line 25 : Dommeldange/Gare – Kirchberg Poutty Stein (Luxexpo) – Cents
(not on Sundays !)
Tickets can be purchased at the fair for 5 € (3 € discounted tickets are available for students, unemployed, members of the Mouvement Ecologique, visitors coming by bike or using public transportation), free entrance for children under 12.
Organiser and contact
The Oekofoire is organised by the Mouvement Ecologique and the Oekozenter Pafendall in collaboration with the Luxexpo and under the patronage of the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure and the Ministry of Economy.
If you have any question about the Oekofoire, please feel free to contact us:
Luxexpo société anonyme
10, circuit de la Foire internationale
L – 1347 Luxembourg-Kirchberg
Tel. 00352 4399-1, 00352 4399-315